PRAYERS FOR LOGAN!!!
I just found out that Logan was put in the NICU last night. He was having trouble breathing so they are going to monitor him and keep him in the hospital an extra two days. So if you read this please say a little prayer for him to get better so that his parents will be able to take him home and know that he is safe. Also, please pray for his parents to have peace of mind through this whole thing. I'm sure they will appreciate it as much as I do! Thanks everyone! =)
1 comment:
YAH!!! You figured it out. You don't need my help at all you are a pro. I will say a little pray for your nephew and family. That is such sad news. I am sure that everything will be fine, but it still breaks my heart.
Post a Comment