Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sleeping Beauty!

And a little Skeleton Tyler... I know, I know he doesn't have any pants on... what can you do? We live in a nudist colony and my kids just don't like to keep their clothes on =) haha!
Singing and dancing... she's got talent! =)
"Take a picture of me like... THIS!" her words... not mine!
Always a Princess!
And always the model!
Being Sleeping Beauty on the stairs.
And my step aerobics block.
And now Brooklynn will role down the stairs... This sequence of pictures was her idea... she said, "Mom take pictures of me falling down the stairs." So here they are! =)
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
I love how she is trying to look "dead" but she is smiling and her eyes are peeking open! haha! Love my girl! Oh and that's Brooklynn's new thing... she says, "Mommy I love you, cuz you're my girl!"

2 comments:

Griffeth Family said...

Brooklyn is so cute!!! How funny!

Jesse said...

Cute pictures. She is a funny girl. Dax is going to be a skeleton, too. What adorable kids you have!