Our Valentine's Day was spent just hanging out at home and enjoying each other's company. It was so fun!!!
Brooklynn helped make breakfast. She was so stinkin' cute in her little apron, and she even helped me wash the dishes.
This is just some of the stuff we got for Valentine's Day.
I love this picture because you can see her smiling through her eyes!
Tyler gave his puppy one hug but then just wanted to drive his car over it. He's such a boy!
I sat both of them up in front of him to see what he would do and...
he made them both roll over and then attempted to roll over himself! haha!!! Gotta love him!
We had a wonderful Valentine's Day! I hope you all had a fabulous day as well!
1 comment:
Hi Kev & Rach,
We love looking at your blog. Miss you guy. Darling pictures! Can't miss with those kids.
Love you,
Mom & Dad Steed
Post a Comment