A LOT has happened in the past week! We went to Disney World with some of our friends, and we had so much fun!!! There are a ton of pictures so I will have to make a slide show to show them all... but in the mean time here are a few from the hotel and Downtown Disney.
The Three Amigos
Sonya, Cara, and Craig
Kevin and I being silly! =)
The Lego Family
The Lego Monster in the water!
Tyler at the Lego Store! Oh man, did he love that place!
Tyler in awe of the big Lego Dinosaur!
Tyler giving Woody a 'bump'!
Brooklynn was passed out through this whole thing, so she missed out on the family picture.
haha... can you tell that he is totally into legos? I think that we have a good idea what to get him for Christmas this year. =)
Sonya and Craig attempting a jumping picture. =)
And Kevin and I attempting a jumping picture.
Tyler is a rockstar!
=) He thought he was so cool. =)
I gave Brooklynn her very first manicure! =) haha... stick on nails.... She loves them.
DIVA! I love her so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment