Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hurry up and WAIT!

Kevin just told me his schedule for March, and it seems that he will be starting seasonals (his boat goes out on the river and replaces all of the bouys, it usually takes up to 3 weeks) March 10th. So, it looks like I will be leaving a little sooner than I thought. We are trying to be moved out of our apartment before Kevin goes to A-school which is the 31st of March and with him having seasonals the last three weeks before he leaves we are going to have to get the house packed up and moved out before seasonals starts. I am probably going to be leaving around the 5th or 6th so that Kevin can have that week to get everything figured out with the house. We still don't know where we will be moving to, and we won't until the last couple of weeks of A-school. So we play the waiting game and hope for a good station. Fun stuff! I hate not knowing what is going to happen until the last minute. Well that's the latest update. Take care everyone.

2 comments:

Griffeth Family said...

What that is so soon!! We missed you guys at the party.

Katie said...

That stinks! We'll miss you guys! Sorry I've been a flake lately, we've been sick over here...I hope you're feeling better and that all is well.