Friday, May 2, 2008

TWO WEEKS!!!!

I have two weeks to go! I am going to get induced on the 16th if I don't go on my own by then. At my doctor appointment yesterday, I was dilated 2 1/2 centimeters and 75% effaced. I still have contractions here and there but nothing scary yet. I'm just praying that I can make it until Kevin gets here. Of course I might just be one of those girls that can be dilated to a 3 and still not have the baby for three weeks. Who knows, but regardless of what happens we are excited to see this little man! Let's hope all goes well!

2 comments:

Griffeth Family said...

Hang in there!!! Hope all goes well!! My brother just had his baby yesterday, so we are really getting into the baby spirit around here.

Katie said...

That's so exciting Rachel! We're bummed you're not out here to show him off, but wish you the best. You're a cute pregnant lady, you know that?