Thursday, August 7, 2008
Life in Vancouver, WA
Well it's been awhile! Tyler is obviously here, and we are so happy to have him! He is already 2 1/2 months old! I feel like time is flying by. Brooklynn absolutely loves him! I have some really cute pictures of the two of them, but I can't get them from my new camera onto my computer so those will have to wait. But for now just take my word that they are the cutest brother and sister out there! Brooklynn has been saying the darndest things lately! Kevin cut someone off in the car the other day and Brooklynn yelled at him, "What the freak are you doin'?" =) She's pretty silly! Whenever Tyler spits up she says, "Oh crap!" and runs to get a rag to wipe him up. Needless to say I need to watch what I say around her. She picks up everything! She's a typical 2 year old though. She's got major attitude! I'm scared for her to be a teenager! But I love her bunches anyway! We are liking Vancouver, WA but we miss all of the friends we made in NY! We feel like dorks over here, with no one to hang out with, but hopefully that will change soon. One good thing about it over here is that there is a lot to do in the outdoors! We go on hikes and we're hoping to get into mountain biking soon. Life is pretty good. We are just enjoying our little family for now and that is great for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment