Monday, June 29, 2009

The Kids and Dogs!

Beau and Daisy! =)
Squeeky clean Tyler! "Look Mom! My hair is swimming!" haha! This little girl cracks me up with the things she says! =) Mr. Beau! He's such a handsome boy!Snuggles for Daisy! These two are inseperable! =) Last Friday I woke up and fed the kids breakfast... Toast with peanut butter... Tyler has never had a reaction to peanut butter before but that morning his top lip puffed up and his whole face started turning red, he could still breathe so I decided to take him to the Urgent Care instead of the ER. When I got there they gave him some Benadryl and drew blood from each arm so they can test for allergies. The results are supposed to be in today. Now we are just waiting for the phone call!

2 comments:

The Hansens said...

So adorable! That is scary about Tyler...it is the most helpless feeling when they have allergic reactions. Glad he is okay and keep us updated on the results!

Alisha said...

Oh your family is so adorable.