Kevin, Brooklynn, Tyler, and I went to our friends house on Saturday for a bbq! The kids had so much fun playing outside on such a beautiful day! We also went to go see the new movie UP! It's a great movie and I highly recomend it to everyone!!! Here are some pics from our fun day!
They are alittle backwards but oh well...
The end of the night giving Tyler his bottle. I love this little man!
Ok so I know my hair is in my face but I love this picture!
Brooklynn's bestfriend Jazlyn and I taking a few goofy pictures...
She is such a cute little girl!
Brooklynn was so tired from the long day, plus she wasn't feeling to good! Poor Jaden! Brooklynn likes to put her feet on you if you are sitting next to her. ha! I've gotta break her of that habit! =)
Gotta add a crazy one of Tyler! It's just true to life! He's my crazy boy!
Walking man! He's getting so good!
Tough man Jaden taking a break from pulling my rugrats around the backyard!
Brooklynn attempting to be a race car driver!
The girls are starting young. They already know how to go cruisin! =)
So cute!!!
3 comments:
Aww...what a fun age for the kids! They are too cute!
Your kids are so adorable. I can't believe how much your litle girl looks like you. Sounds like a lot of fun.
Hey girl!
You know actually we have dark curtains so it really isnt a problem! It is actually kinda cool to be able to go out late and DO ALOT in one day! makes up for the SHOORT winter days!!!!
izzie is getting big she is so fun just wait ur pup will be huge soon!!
Post a Comment