Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fairies and MMA Fighters

I just took these of Brooklynn... they are cute so I thought I'd add them. Daisy is definately her dog. She whines and lays in front of Brooklynn's door at nap time. They are two peas in a pod!

This is my Tinkerbell Brooklynn. She got this dress for her birthday and my mother-in-law sent me these pictures. She is so cute when she dresses up. It's one of her favorite things to do.


This last weekend we went to Boise to try and sell our road bikes. And it felt like everything was against us the whole trip. One unfortunate event was Tyler falling over a chair and smacking his face on the corner edge of the brick fireplace at my in-laws house. He got it right on the bridge of his nose. So these are some picture of what he looks like, the yellow shirt is Sunday and the orange shirt is today (Tuesday). It really didn't get as bad as I thought it would but he still looks like he was in an MMA fight! =) Poor little guy. He's so tough, he barely cried.



No comments: