Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ready for Halloween!!!

I know I am way ahead of myself here, but I can't help it, I'm so excited!!! Brooklynn and I went into Michaels the other day, and we saw that they had their Halloween stuff out already! We both got a little giddy, and I have to admit I felt like a little kid again getting all excited, it was fun to share that with Brooklynn. But while we were there Brooklynn decided that she wanted to be a witch for Halloween this year, and she has proceeded to remind me of this everyday since. So I've been thinking here and there about what kind of witch costume I would want to get for her, and my sister called me today and told me that she found one in her size at her friends costume sale! (this friend has a business selling costumes) So I looked it up and it is perfect!!! And hey you can't beat $5!!! I'm overjoyed and Brooklynn absolutely loves it! She wants me to take her to the store right now and by it!
How cute is she gonna look in this!?! =) Seriously! I can't wait for her to try it on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow $5!!! That's awesome! That is the cutest little witch costume too, I'm pretty sure I had more fun last year than Kaydence did at Halloween dressing her up. Your post makes me excited for Halloween!