Last night, while the kids were in the bath, Brooklynn decided to make a tower out of their bath toys. Tyler was mesmerized!

He just sat there watching her, like he had never seen something this amazing before...

Then he thought he would try it himself...

But the pro had to show the amateur how it's done. =)

He decided to give it one more go, only to fail at the attempt...

"Uh, Oh" he said as it fell over the edge of the tub.

Being the nice sister that Brooklynn is, she decided to share credit for her masterpiece, by allowing Tyler in the finished product photo! =)

My two little buddies... I love it when they are so cute with each other!

Brooklynn then realized that she can see her reflection in the facet.

So what else can a girl do but make faces in it?!

Even the girly girls like to throw pig faces out there every now and then! haha!

She was embarrassed when she realized she had been caught on camera making these "oh so flattering" faces.

This morning I let the kids play with the salt dough(playdough) I made for them. Brooklynn made a masterpiece dough cake! "Look at my cake!" She says.

Tyler, of course, was more interested in the rolling pin, and eating the dough, than actually playing with it. What a boy!

Have I said it before? I'm not sure, but I'll say it again.... I LOVE MY KIDS!!!
1 comment:
SO ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment