Monday, September 14, 2009

Bedtime Stories

Just one day caught on camera... The dogs never seem to get too close together, so I thought that it was funny that they were both resting on the chair... and then when I saw the picture I thought it was funny that Brooklynn, Tyler and I were in it.... Just add Kevin and we'd have an accidental family picture.
He is just sooo cute... I love him!
This is Kevin telling Brooklynn a bedtime story. Her favorites are the tales of Princess Brooklynn, who of course is Brooklynn's alter ego... =) She will sit and listen about her fairytale life for hours if we had the imagination to make up stories that lasted that long. =)
"... and the kittens told Princess Brooklynn they were tired and wanted to go to sleep. So the princess tucked them in, sang them a song, and they all fell asleep. The end."
We love our little "Princess Brooklynn"!

1 comment:

Kim Stierle said...

OoooHhhh! This brings a tear to my eye! I love daddy-daughter time!
So precious Rachel!