I had my 23 bithday on Oct. 22nd. Kevin made me this cake himself. I requested the rainbow cake, because it is my absolute fav!!! Kevin asked if I was a little kid. I said that I was at heart, and that's all that matters! =) He did a good job on the cake don't you think?
This is what we look like in the morning... Both of my kids have awesome bed head... Love it!
Zoned out...
We think his eyes are turning brown.
Daisy and Brooklynn very sleepy... they just woke up.
Cute boy, figuring out how to color.
This is a very RARE occurrance, they never get this close to each other let alone sleep this close together. As soon as the flash went off they woke up and went to opposite ends of the room... So we were lucky to get this shot!
So Tyler is really into sharing lately... *cough* even sharing the dogs toys... Gross I know, but it was cute! And he only had it up to his mouth not in his mouth. =) 
This is what we look like in the morning... Both of my kids have awesome bed head... Love it!
Zoned out...
We think his eyes are turning brown.
Daisy and Brooklynn very sleepy... they just woke up.
Cute boy, figuring out how to color.
This is a very RARE occurrance, they never get this close to each other let alone sleep this close together. As soon as the flash went off they woke up and went to opposite ends of the room... So we were lucky to get this shot!
So Tyler is really into sharing lately... *cough* even sharing the dogs toys... Gross I know, but it was cute! And he only had it up to his mouth not in his mouth. =) 
Here Daisy...
Curly Sue! Love her!!!
See, they totally look like they are turning brown... what do you think?
Curly Sue! Love her!!!
See, they totally look like they are turning brown... what do you think?

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Rachel, your cake looks awesome he did a great job!
Post a Comment