So I know that Thanksgiving comes before Christmas but I can't help but get excited! Brooklynn is just getting the hang of all the holidays this year and it's really cute. I've been getting her little mind wrapped around the fact that there is a Santa Clause. We've been discussing writing a letter to Santa, and now whenever she sees something that she wants she tells me we have to put it in her letter to Santa. She asked me the other day if I would write it for her, but she would tell me what to say, because she can't "draw her letters yet." I was talking to my mom on the phone a few days ago, and I was telling her some gift ideas for Brooklynn, well the little sneek was eaves dropping and asked if I was talking to Santa! haha! I love Christmas! Here are some pictures from last Christmas. We got to spend it with both sides of the family.
Tyler eating the wrapping paper.

Tree at the Steed's.

Tree at the Arnett's.
Brooklynn and Tyler opening their "Santa" gift.
All the little cousins that had a sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa Arnett's house. (This was just a 1/2 of all the kids that were there to open presents later?)
This year will be a little different because we will have our first Christmas away from family. So we get to start our own traditions! It's a little bitter sweet, but I think it will be so fun to have Christmas with just us. =)
2 comments:
Rachel I love your blog! and I love that it is decked out with Christmas music! It is the best. We will have to get together with you guys again and do something Christmasy.... Love ya, Misty.
Santa is the best!! These last couple of years I have been able to say "if your not good you won't get any presents from santa" it straightens them right up! I will be so sad when they stop believing in him.
Post a Comment