Ok, so this isn't a photo of potty training... But how could I pass up this picture of the two amazing men in my life! They are so cute!
I swear if I give Brooklynn the opportunity she will come out with her own line of toilet paper accessories! haha!
As you can see in the previous post, she has already produced the fabulous Toilet Paper Belt, which is a perfect accent to any underwear garment you can imagine... Brooklynn magnificently paired it with her stylish Beach Dora undies... Classic! But if you are feeling particularly matchy... you might choose to pair the amazing Toilet Paper Belt with the equally amazing Toilet Paper Scarf! Shown here...
Not only is Brooklynn the incredible designer of these remarkable accessories, she is also the one and only model! Is there anything this young artist can't do? =)
It's been a long, rough day at work... designing and modeling really takes it out of a poor girl, so she fell asleep on the John, oh, I mean Job! ;)
Brooklynn had an accident in her room two nights ago so I wanted to make sure she went potty before bed last night. I had her sit there and I told her to wait because it would come out eventually. So she waited, and waited, and waited... and when we came to check on her a few minutes later we found her asleep. =( It was so sad, but luckily she had an accident free night last night! We are so proud of her! =)
4 comments:
Ha ha, that is so cute. She is so cosmopolitan. We are happy that she is trained, I know you were frustrated with the #2 end of things for awhile!
That is hilarious! You'll have to hang on to those to show her future husband!!!
Oh my goodness, that is just priceless! What a doll! Hope my child is that happy and creative during the potty training phase - I've heard horror stories about 3 year olds, but your looks like a little princess all the time (even on the potty)
That's Awsome!!!! She is so cute! I am so happy for you all!
Post a Comment