Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My daughter is a NUT!

Send your 3 year old to the bathroom by herself and this is what you get! =) She made a belt out of toilet paper!
This is my child... quirky, crazy, silly, Brooklynn!
So animated... Someone please point me in the right direction to get this kid into acting!


So This is Brooklynn singing while playing the air guitar, but she had to have a microphone, hence the brush, and she needed a drummer, that's where I come in. She still loves Poison's, Nothin' but a Good time, and she also loves Sleeping Beauty's, Once Upon A Dream. She meshed the two all by herself. She's so funny! Do you like how she yells at me in the middle to drum?! She's definitely got ATTITUDE! =)

1 comment:

Katie said...

She is a hoot! I'll bet you have so many funny stories with her! I think you're extremely talented yourself...filming, holding the microphone, and drumming all at the same time. The singers get all the glory...:)