10 Days and counting!!! The kids and I will be heading out on the 30th of this month, and Kevin will follow the next day after the truck is loaded up. I can't believe it! It's coming up so fast. And yet I still feel like it's forever away. The stress of it all is getting to us. But fortunately Brooklynn has found a coping mechanism... She has learned to meditate... Not sure where she got it from, but I found her in her toy closet like this. I know, I know... I have a very strange child, or a monk prodigy, take your pick. ;)
Those of you that are The Office fans... you will love Brooklynn's new make over. She could very well be the stylist that did Phillis and Karen's hair and make up in Season 3 Episode 12.
Look how good she looks! =) She did it all herself! I think she maybe should have been born in the 80's. She would have won the most stylish 3 year old award!
Silly little girl.
YOU JUST GOTTA LOVE HER!!!
2 comments:
Your kids are soooo flipping adorable!!!
florida is much closer...maybe we can come visit? good luck with the move!
Post a Comment