Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Our new house!!! In FLORIDA!

Ok, so this isn't our house but our church's play group went on a tour of the Fire House. Brooklynn had a blast, and these are some pics from the trip.
They actually let her work the fire hose! She was a little nervous.
Tyler as a little fireman.
I just love this picture. =)
Now here is our place... Obviously this is the front of the house.
The hall as soon as you walk through the front door.
The Breakfast Nook is the immediate left. Garage door on the right. The doors on the left is the hall closet/ storage.
Breakfast nook.
Another angle of the breakfast nook.
Kitchen from the breakfast nook.
Bookshelf/ pantry... we don't have a pantry so we keep cereals, and other snacks in the cupboard at the bottom of this bookshelf. =) We're getting creative.
Kitchen from the dinning room.
Dinning room.
Dinning room from the family room.
Showing the view of the kitchen from the family room.
Family room.


We have lots of wall space to fill up. I'm looking forward to finding cute things to fill the spaces.
Laundry room door(left) and half bath door.(right)
Half Bath. 1
Half Bath. 2
We are going to paint in here so it won't look so WHITE!
Stairs up to the bedrooms.
The hall way up stairs from the landing. Kids room is the first door on the left. Our bedroom is the door that's opened on the right. And straight ahead is the linen closet/medicine closet.
Kids room from the door. We are going to be painting their room soon. We got a really fun, bright, lime green color. =) I'm excited.
Kids room from a different angle.
Our room... sorry it's a mess but right now it's the catch all place because we have a bbq tonight and we are putting everything in here until we find a place for it all. =)
Our bathroom... again not exactly tidy but eh... we're getting there.
The view from our balcony off our bedroom. Wouldn't you like to wake up and step out your bedroom door and see this? The OCEAN!
The hall from our bedroom. Kids bathroom 1st door on the right. Storage closet and water heater closet are the doors on the left. And the second door on the right is the spare bedroom.
This is the kids bathroom. I love the frogs!
The Book Nook. =) I'm going to get a kid sized beanbag chair set up here soon.
Spare bedroom... Still a few things to hang up... but again we are still in the process.
View of the house from the back.
There you have it. All of those that have been wanting to see pictures. You just got a virtual tour from me! I love you all and I hope you like our house. I know we do! =)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks very nice! I would love to see it in person! Love the view outside of the ocean. Man I wish I were that daring to pick up and move like you guys do, but I guess the military kinda forces that on you doesn't it? Miss you guys and love you too.

mom Wendy said...

Wow Rachel! You guys got some pictures up and everything. It looks really nice. I love the firetruck pictures with the kids. Love you