Saturday, October 2, 2010

Charleston

Last Saturday we took Kevin to his school Charleston, SC. He will be there for the next 5 weeks. We didn't get to see a lot of the town since we drove up Saturday and the kids and I drove back Sunday, but it was a pretty cool looking town.
This white building is the towns oldest church built in 1751 and finished 1761.
I really liked the looks of the buildings and the streets.
How would you like to live here and have this be your entry to your home?
Maybe you wouldn't, but I sure would! I think it looks fantastic!
My silly billies! They were so happy to be out of the car!
Running up the steps of the United States Custom House.



A big ship! Aircraft Carrier.
Pretty view from the docs.
I love this picture (below) of Brooklynn. =)
They saw a helicopter... and watched it fly by....


cute... =)
Brooklynn was enjoying the view of the bridge.
The original Kevin "Steed"! We were dying when we saw this! Look how tall that horse is!!! Just to give you an idea, Kevin is 6'2", that is one big horse! And he was the tallest in there.
Brooklynn was excited to pet the horses.
Pretty sunset on our way back to the hotel.
C-17
Cheesy! Love her!

No comments: