Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloween Dinner

We had a Halloween dinner at our house last night. My mom has done them every year since before I can remember, and for the first time ever, I hosted one of my own with my friend Sonya. We had about 25 people show up and it turned out great. We had Halloween pasta salad, Hot dog mummies, Pizza mummies, Witch's Brew for a drink, and Witch's finger cookies. The ice cubes had little plastic spiders in them, and the Witch's Brew had dry ice in it.

This is a picture of the decorations before everyone showed up.
Our make believe pumpkin patch. =)
The Cauldron for the Witch's Brew, and the bowl of Witch's fingers. =)
Family photo... minus Kevin. =( One more week and he'll be back home! Can't wait!
A few of the guests... This was right before things got crazy.
My stair case... It looked like this pretty much all night. =) Kids were running up and down, up and down, the whole night! And that is only half the kids that were here.
All in all, it was a fun night! I'm glad we did it, and I'm glad we have such good friends here to share it with!

1 comment:

Travis and Sherise said...

Your little Brooklyn is sure a pretty little thing! My goodness, those eyes and her sassy personality - watch out when she gets older! The party looks fun - I know about having your husband gone. I feel ya, too bad we don't live closer so we could hang out through the lonely times! It's great to have friends close by though huh?