Monday, March 14, 2011

14 weeks...

So I'm back to being a single parent for a while. Kevin is gone for the next two months, but luckily this time he'll be able to make day trips home every now and then, and I can talk to him on the phone everyday. So I can't complain too much. The pregnancy is finally evening out. Things got really bad last week when I wasn't able to hold anything down. I called my doctor after 24 hours had gone by with me not keeping anything in my stomach, and she told me to go to the the ER. So I went and sat on a hospital bed for 6 hours while they pumped me full of IV fluid because I was dehydrated... They also gave me some zofran which is a life saver!!! They gave me a prescription for it as well, which I am loving, and now I'm finally able to function! =)

2 comments:

Travis and Sherise said...

Oh Sweetheart! I have a friend going through the same thing right now and I AM SO SORRY! It's so awful to watch her. Hopefully it'll pass quickly and the rest will be a breeze! You look insanely amazing though - if that's what you call showing then you and I live in 2 different worlds! I think I'm twice your size! Good luck gorgeous!

Kevin and Rachel said...

Thank you Sherise! =) It seems to be going good now. That zofran is amazing stuff... I'm just sad they didn't give it to me sooner. ;) I feel bad that right when I finally start feeling better my husband has to leave to the boat again. But at least I had him here to help out through the worst part right? You're so sweet though! I think the camera angle did me some favors in that shot though... ;)