Congrats! That is so so exciting for you guys! You look great!
Thanks Jesse! =) I can't wait to have this little one! We are gonna be surprised since we have one of each. I'm already so anxious to see what it will be!
congrats!! you look great!!
Thanks Aub! How are you guys? I feel like it's been forever since we've seen you! And really it's been like 3 years so that is a really long time! =)
congratulations rachel and kevin! im slow checking into blogs, but glad that i did! you need to come back to new york for a visit!
Thanks Christy! And I know we really want to make it back for a visit. Maybe someday... =)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congrats! That is so so exciting for you guys! You look great!
Thanks Jesse! =) I can't wait to have this little one! We are gonna be surprised since we have one of each. I'm already so anxious to see what it will be!
congrats!! you look great!!
Thanks Aub! How are you guys? I feel like it's been forever since we've seen you! And really it's been like 3 years so that is a really long time! =)
congratulations rachel and kevin! im slow checking into blogs, but glad that i did! you need to come back to new york for a visit!
Thanks Christy! And I know we really want to make it back for a visit. Maybe someday... =)
Post a Comment