Friday, October 3, 2008

My kids!!!

I love my babies!!! Tyler is now 4 1/2 months old and doing sooo great!!! He is rolling all over our apartment and cutting his first tooth. But he is always smiling and just the happiest kid you could ever meet. Brooklynn is a spunky as ever and such a joy to be around. You can't help but smile when you are around her. She says the funniest things! Plus she has been watching a little too much Dora the Explorer lately! The other day when I went to get her a drink out of the fridge I was pretending that I couldn't open it so that she would help me, instead I got a Dora imitation from her saying, "Pull mommy, Pull, Pull, Pull!!!" And when I finally opened it for her she said, "Oh good pulling Mommy!" Also in her Dora voice. =) So along with the Chinese that she already speaks I'm sure I'll be able to add Spanish to her vocabulary real soon. (She can't really speak Chinese I just say that when people can't understand her jibberish.=] haha)

3 comments:

Yo Mama said...

Too cute! I miss Brooklyn's chinese gibberish. I bet you are up to your eyeballs in busy witht he youngsters. Tyler is so adorable.

Katie said...

How much fun! I'm glad Tyler is so easy for you. That's pretty lucky! I'll bet we wouldn't even recognize Brooklyn if we saw her, she's getting so big!

susan said...

So funny. They are so cute. I love Brooklyn's picture on the sidebar!