Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas!!!

We are so excited to be so close to home... especially around the holidays! We get to go to our parents house and be with our brothers and sisters. Thanksgiving was awesome we had the whole family there even my uncle who I haven't seen since I was pregnant with Brooklynn. I can't wait to go back in two weeks for Christmas! We will be there for two weeks so it will be great! We got our family picture taken by Kevin's mom while we were in town last, so I have posted it for those that want to see. My sister-in-law had a baby girl named Annabelle, she is adorable, and when I held her I began to rethink the whole "only having two kids thing"... So who knows maybe in six months there will be news posted of another pregnancy... =) We'll see what Kevin thinks. =) Again we miss all of you friends in NY! We are really missing it especially this time of year, I love the city at Christmas! Enjoy it!!!

1 comment:

Danielle Silva said...

I love your family picture. So cute. I can't believe how quick things change. Hope that you are doing well.