Saturday, April 4, 2009

Wow! It's been awhile huh?

Tyler is getting so big! He's crawling and standing up on stuff... Hopefully soon he will be walking! =) Yay!!!

Brooklynn is as beautiful as ever! We have been playing around with her hair and this is what it looks like when we straighten it! I love it!



I can't wait for the warm weather so we can go to the beach again! It's beautiful there! And Brooklynn loves it! We hope it will be warm enough to go tomorrow so we can take our radio and listen to G.C. on the beach! How cool would that be?
So I just got done looking at all of your pages and it blows me away how much has changed in such a short time! Tyler is going to be 1 next month can you believe it? I feel like I just had him! And Brooklynn is going to be 3 in June. Time is flying by! Kevin is starting to get into road biking here, in the road biking capitol fo the US, and his Captain has just challenged his whole office to a ride from Seattle to Portland, that's over 200 miles! He is getting pretty excited about it. So we have survived our first winter here and I gotta tell ya the rain really does suck! But the sun is coming out more, and the summers are amazing with all of the green! I can't wait for the warm weather and finally being able to go outside and enjoy the sun! I'm sure the kids have been missing it! Well hopefully it won't be so long before I post again. Miss you all!!!

3 comments:

susan said...

I can't believe how big your kids are!?! Tyler can't be turning one...you just had him. I love Brooklyn's hair, she's such a cute girl.

Fullmer said...

Oh i love it!! that beach looks awesome! I bet you cant wait to enjoy it more!!
I love brooklynns haird ithink she is a doll!!
and wow tyler is so darn big!! just WOW!!!

Fullmer said...

Well ya at one time you can only do five but when those are all uploaded you just click on the button to add more pics... and you can do that as many times as you'd like! :)