This was Tyler's reaction when we told him he was allergic to peanuts and milk! =) Ok, no not really but it seemed to fit right? The "I'm not listening, please don't tell me this" face! =)
At least he has parents who love him very much and will keep those nasty peanuts away from him!
Super Mom and Super Dad to the rescue! =)
Tyler is allergic to milk and peanuts. We will now have to carry an epi pen around with us everywhere we go, and be extremely careful of what we give to him. His reaction was pretty bad last time and the doctors said that the reactions only get worse each time he comes in contact with peanuts. It's kinda scary but at the same time it's good to know, and at least it's preventable (some what). I just have to keep him away from peanuts right? Easier said than done. =( But at least the milk allergy is easy... Soy milk! Yummy! Poor kid, I hate that stuff... but he doesn't seem to mind it. And who knows maybe he'll grow out of it. Kevin did! But there is only a 20% chance that he will grow out of the peanut allergy. We'll cross our fingers and pray for that one! Well, take care everyone... and if you remember, or if you just happen to think about it, keep Tyler in your prayers! We all can use a few extra ones every now and then.=)
At least he has parents who love him very much and will keep those nasty peanuts away from him!
Super Mom and Super Dad to the rescue! =)
3 comments:
I'm sorry! That's got to be pretty scary...and hard. We'll definitely keep Tyler in our prayers.
Poor little guy! I am so glad you found out about the allergies before something really bad happened. Luckily he can have soy. My other friend Rachael has a daughter that is allergic to milk, peanuts, soy, wheat, and several fruits and vegetables. It is really bad. If milk even touches her face she swells up like a balloon and her whole body gets covered in a horrible red rash. She has to drink rice milk and eat mainly meat. We will definitely pray for Tyler!
Tyler is so adorable! I would think that it would be so hard to keep him from having things that have milk in them, everything you cook with seems to have it. Do you just substitute everything with soy milk? You are a good woman, I can tell you just absolutely adore your kids! They really are so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment