I was trying to get Brooklynn to bed last night and she said, "Mom just take a picture of me." I know she was just stalling but I couldn't help it when she made this pose. How can you pass up a picture oportunity like that?
Giving her daddy some loves before bed... She loves him so much!
And the Good Night kisses! These are a must in our house! =)
Well we have switched Tyler over to soy milk, and we are reading every label on anything we eat! But it hasn't been all that bad. Tyler looks great! He used to have what looked like eczema on his skin, which we thought was just because his skin was sensitive, and redness in some areas.. and it seemed like he had a permanant diaper rash... Now he is free from all of those things! =) He has perfect skin and no redness anywhere! I'm so glad we got him figured out. Poor little guy, who knows if those things were bothering him, but at least he doesn't have to worry about it now! And the doctor said as long as the milk is cooked it will be ok. So I don't have to substitute with soy milk. And most cheese is ok as long as it has been processed enough. So all in all we haven't had to make hardly any changes, just enough to make a huge difference! I'm so grateful for good doctors! What a blessing! =)
1 comment:
So cute! Glad they were able to get everything figured out for Tyler...definitely a blessing!
Post a Comment