Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My sister and brother-in-law came to visit!!!

Sarah and I at the high school where Twilight was filmed. =) The two of us at the Goonies house. At the top of the Astoria Column looking down... It was pretty high up there. Getting ready to launch the glider off the top. Abbie wasn't so sure about being up that high. =) The view from the top. Coast Guard helicopter in Astoria, OR.Pirate's Cove.. in between Astoria and Seaside
Madison and her boyfriend... Abbie's boyfriend too... Becca and Madison. Squeeky (Elizabeth) Abbie Me and Kevin Sarah and Chris BeccaCute family. =) Finally at the beach! Cannon Beach, OR! Brooklynn playing in the sand. The four girls... they got soaked! Bookin' and her doggies. Me and the little man! He wanted to run into the water! I had to hold him back. =) Poor kid... his mommy won't let him get wet. =) Cute... What a HOT couple! =) Isn't my sister gorgeous?! Love, Love, Love this man!We went to Multnomah Falls on their way out of town.
Elizabeth. She's so cute!My little family.=) I love Elizabeth's face... Such a cute family.

2 comments:

Yo Mama said...

Rachel, You are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! Your hair looks adorable short. I love it! I have to say that I am completely jealous of your movie locations. I would give a right arm to see the goonie house AND Forks HS. Lucky Duck.

The Hansens said...

LOVE the pics and the area...Astoria is a really beautiful place. My parents have lived there for 10 years now and just love it there. The column is one of my favs. Looks like you all had a blast!