Brooklynn and Daisy always seem to find each other when it's quiet time. They are soo stinkin' cute together...
They are ALWAYS sunggling! =)
She LOVES her "kitty boots"!
Tyler is getting so big and SO handsome! =) I love his eyes... they are now a golden brown color with a hint of green.
hehe... he was trying to dress himself.
It seems to me like she wants to be a model... but you wouldn't know it from her pictures. =) She's always posing.
They are ALWAYS sunggling! =)
She LOVES her "kitty boots"!
Tyler is getting so big and SO handsome! =) I love his eyes... they are now a golden brown color with a hint of green.
hehe... he was trying to dress himself.
It seems to me like she wants to be a model... but you wouldn't know it from her pictures. =) She's always posing.We hope you all enjoy your Holidays as much as we are!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!








1 comment:
Your tree is SO beautiful!! I am excited to have a pretty tree someday! We totally need to get together. I'm sorry it has been so crazy and we haven't. Thank you for your darling card. I'm so off track right now that I didn't even call you like I was planning. I hope your doing well. We aren't going anywhere for the holidays so if you'll be around lets play!!
Post a Comment