Sunday, June 13, 2010

Brooklynn's 4th Birthday! - and some misc. photos

Brooklynn took this picture of Tyler, you can see the stitches on his cheek. =(
A photo of me soaking wet after chasing our porch chairs in the down pour rain. I was literally out there for 30 sec. and I got THIS drenched... Crazy Florida rain, it was sunny again 10 min. later. =)
Tyler trying to fill his Daddy's shoes... literally.
Randy and Wendy, this photo is for you. Look how cute it all looks together! Thank you SO much! We love it!
My beautiful daughter Brooklynn had her 4th Birthday last Monday the 7th. My baby is getting so big! These are pics I took of her when she first woke up. The very first pictures of my brand new 4 year old girl!


Obviously aging doesn't change her personality... That's a relief! =)
She got to open a present on the way to her birthday dinner. It was a Princess crown because she was/is our little Princess!
She knows she's cute!
She got her very own camera! She loves it and is constantly taking pictures of everything. She's a photographer in training.
We were video chatting with Kevin's parents while she opened her presents and blew out her candle. It was pretty cool that we were able to do that with them.

She loved the cake.
Her new almost big girl bike! Before we know it we will be taking those training wheels off. I don't like how fast time is going by!
Cutie Pie!
These are just some photos from our day today.

She's so cute!
Driving around our circle, in their car.
(I like this shot, I didn't mean for it to look this way, my lens was fogged up from walking out of the cool house into the humidity. But I liked the way it turned out.)

Beau likes to ride in the back with them. It's so funny!
My babies!
Tyler loves being free to run around outside! We didn't get a lot of this in Vancouver. He's a little happy here can you tell?
Tyler and I "running" together. =) His hair is getting so light.

She has gotten so good at ridding her bike. It's only been a week and she can already keep up with the neighbor kids.
Don't you wish you could have this little guy at your tail-gate party?

No comments: