And these three men have got it all!
My husband and father of my kids.
You are absolutely the best man I could have ever chosen to be my partner in life and in parenthood. I don't know where I would be without you, but I'm glad that I get to share our beautiful children with you. You are such an amazing father, and our kids absolutely adore you! We are going to miss you so much when you are away!
I LOVE YOU!
My Father
I admire your determination and the love you have for your family. You are an amazing dad, and I couldn't have asked for a better friend. I miss our old times sitting and eating popcorn while watching Harry Potter. I will always remember that as one of my favorite memories from when I lived at home. We'll have to do it again sometime. =) I love how you are with the grandkids. They love you so much, as do Kevin and I! We miss you and Brooklynn and Tyler miss their Poppa!
My Father-in-law
What an amazing role model you are! I know Kevin and I both think of you when making a decision and we value your opinion very much. You are so loving and giving and we appreciate all that you have done for us. Thank you so much for being such a wonderful Dad to your children. I know that Kevin wouldn't be the same father and husband if it weren't for you and I appreciate that. We love you and the kids love you so much, and we all miss you too!

I don't know how I got so lucky to have these three INCREDIBLE men in my life but I am eternally grateful for the blessings they bring into it! I love you all!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment