Saturday, July 17, 2010

Cocoa Village

We had a fabulous day at the Cocoa Village! We played a little in the pop up fountain, and a little at the park next to it. Then, we ate some yummy food at a cute little pizza joint, and strolled around the village looking at some of the cute little shops! By far one of my favorite days since Kevin has been gone! I loved it! Fun stuff, yummy food, and good friends... what more could we ask for?
Now you get to play where's waldo... or in this case where's Brooklynn, Tyler, and Cara?

And yes, my son is only wearing a swim diaper, I accidentally left his swim shorts at home. =) And yes, he had an unfortunate event of mom cutting his hair... lesson learned he's going to a barber from now on!


Krystle and Hailey! They are too cute!
My kiddos and me! I LOVE them!
Sonya and Cara! These two are just adorable! Gotta love them!
And my studly, prematurely bald, little man! haha! I love you Tyler! I'm sorry mommy doesn't know how to cut your hair! =)
(can you tell he's saying "cheeeeeeeeeeeeese"?)

No comments: