Friday, July 30, 2010

"FALASTIC"

We went to the "Deployed Spouse Dinner" on Tuesday, and a lady was there taking pictures of all of us. So these two are the pics we got from that day. I had no idea they were going to be taking pictures so I have no make up on, our hair isn't done, and the kids are in their crazy play clothes but hey, it's a true to life picture. =)
She got a cute picture of Tyler.
No this is my silly quirky Brooklynn. She likes to dress up and play like a little crazy girl! I LOVE it! She found my scarfs yesterday, and put them on and then she HAD to have her glasses on too! I couldn't help but take a bunch of pictures of her! The pictures of her pointing her finger are her saying, "lookin cool and good." haha! Not just looking cool, or looking good, but Lookin' Cool AND Good!
She told me, "I look falastic." I said, "You mean fantastic?" And she said, "No, FALASTIC it means when I'm funny and you have to laugh at me." =)

I LOVE this little girl!!!
P.S. In reference to the previous post. At the beach two days ago, Brooklynn asked, "Mom, you know who I want to meet?" I asked, "Who?" And she said, "JUSTIN BIEBER!"
What 4 year old do you know that knows Justin Bieber's name?! That's crazy! haha!!!

No comments: