Friday, July 2, 2010

Sugar and Spice and Everything nice / Snips and Snails and Puppy dog tails

(=THAT'S WHAT LITTLE GIRLS AND BOYS ARE MADE OF =)

The day we left Boise. Brooklynn and her cousin Bryson saying good bye to each other. =) They are so cute together. It makes me sad to think that they won't see each other for a long time.



Having breakfast before leaving Paul and Kari's house in Utah.
My brother Paul and his son Cade. (sooo cute)
My mother-in-law and niece Kora.
My sister-in-law Kari, and I. I miss her!
My family and the "big truck"! It was a long/fun trip. We miss family but we're excited to be here in Florida! Now all I need is Kevin to come back home and everything will be peaches and cream! =)
Everyone pray for Kevin to be safe while he is on his boat. They are gone for another 5 weeks, so also pray the time will go by fast. We miss him very much!


1 comment:

Jesse said...

Your kids are so cute! I love Brooklyn's big personality. SO FUN! I am sorry your hubs is gone for so long. I wish him a safe and speedy return and that time goes by fast for you and the kiddos. Good luck in your new sunny home!