Let me introduce you to Tyler's future wife! =) This is our friends little girl Kayla, and she is just a doll!!! Tyler seems to agree because every time she is around he can't get enough of her... he just wants to give her hugs and kisses over and over! It's the cutest thing to watch. Now I know he looks like he is about to smack her in the head with this book, but that is not the case. haha... He is holding the book on top of his head and playing peek-a-boo with her! =) Seriously they are so cute together!

Who wouldn't fall in love with that face!? Tyler has good taste in women! haha!

Of course he's not too shabby himself eh?

Yes he's a keeper... Oh and you can see the Boise State blanket I made for Kevin in the background! That was his Christmas present from me this year... it took FOREVER to make! I didn't realize how much harder it would be to make an adult size quilt as opposed to a crib sized one. But it turned out ok in the end, and he loved it so that's all that matters! =)

Cute kiddos!

This is Kayla's sister Julianna and Brooklynn's BFF! They are always playing dress up and they get along so well! It's fun to see them together chatting and giggling... little girls are the best!

There's that cute girl again!

And again... She is always smiling!!! It's so fun to take pictures of her!

haha.... and this is what Julianna does when you ask her to smile! Gotta love her spunk! She and Brooklynn are sooo much alike!

This is the table the kiddos got for Christmas... they LOVE it! It is used for EVERYTHING!!!

Tyler just likes getting on and off the chairs, you can tell he just feels like such a big boy! I love, love him! =)

So I have been inspired by the Julie and Julia movie, and now I'm going to be trying many, many different kinds of foods. I have never been one to really get in the kitchen and try new things, but for some reason that movie got to me and made me want to get in there and get crazy! So Kevin bought me the Julia Childs books and I am going to obviously start with boeuf bourguignon! This is the start to me finally becoming a good, or at the very least decent, cook! It will be interesting, but we all need a little spice in our lives right? =) So here's to a new year and new adventures!!! I can't wait to see what is in store for us!
Speaking of whats in store for us... we found out that we will be moving this summer, still not sure where, but it will be another adventure! This year is going to be fun! =)
1 comment:
Oh! I hope it's closer to us and not farther away. I know we don't see each other very often, but I couldn't bare you being any farther away! Keep me posted. Love you guys!
P.S. How's your finger? Be careful in the kitchen when you're making all that delicious food!
Post a Comment