Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What a day!!!

It decided to snow today... 4 days after Christmas... but Brooklynn finally got her snow! She was so excited! What started out as a sick day indoors turned into a play day in the snow! Kevin took Tyler to the doctor and we found out he has a double ear infection! A pretty bad one, poor guy! And I have a pretty nasty head cold... but there was no stopping Brooklynn from getting out there in that snow. She had so much fun! I just wish we had better snow gear for her so she could have played a little longer.

"Snow!" haha! What a cutie pie!
This is her snow angel! She was very proud of it!

Showing off her angel...
And this is why we couldn't stay out any longer... she was soaked... I put her straight in the tub to warm her up!
And this is the before bed wrestling match I had with my kids!







Don't you wish you could be sick at our house?

1 comment:

The Hansens said...

How fun! We had lots of snow here too. I love the wrestling pics...so cute!