Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fun stuff... =)

We were cleaning our house today and Kevin moved the chairs by the stairs so he could vacuum under the kitchen table. Well, Tyler decided that it was a good place to sit, and then I decided that it was a cute picture too! So this is what we got! =)
Then Brooklynn walked by and I said, "Hey jump up on that chair next to your brother I want to take a picture of both of you!" And what follows is my sad attempts at a cute picture with both of my kids in them! haha!
Notice I photoshopped Brooklynn out of this one... she was only half way in the picture anyway, but I like the tree in it. So next time (if there is a next time) I'll remember to keep the tree in! Don't you just love the crazy face Tyler is making?! Cuz I do!
Ta Da!!! This is THE BEST shot I got of them together! Isn't it lovely? I think it's Christmas card worthy don't you? I just love my little munchkins!
Next a package arrived from Grandma Wendy and in it were PJ's that Grandma made for Brooklynn, and of course Brooklynn HAD to put them on and she will NOT take them off! =) So these next shots are during the day time, and just know that the only reason she is still in PJ's is because they were a gift and she refused to take them off! =)
She made an exact replica of Mickey Mouse out of playdough! Pretty impressive huh? She was quite proud!
Ok so it's not exact... But if you look close you can see all the detail she added. When I came out to check on her so told me, "Mom look, I gave him eyebrows because the Mickey on TV has eyebrows!" She keeps getting smarter and smarter every day. I love it!!!

1 comment:

The Hansens said...

I love your tree! The kiddos are getting so big. They are just adorable!