Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

This is my mother!!! She is the most beautiful person in the world, inside and out! She is the best mom ever, and how lucky am I, that I was able to learn from the best! =) I am so grateful that I was able to be a part of her family and be raised by such an amazing woman! I look up to her for everything and she is always there to give me advice when I need it! The relationship between a mother and daughter is expected to be close, but when a mother has 4 daughters and all 4 of them would consider her their best friend you know that woman is absolutely AMAZING. She also has 2 sons who would both do anything for her. My mom is a great example to me. Through her I found strength to choose the right. And when I made a wrong choice she was there to lift me up, and get me back on the right track. I will always be indebted to her and she will always be my BEST FRIEND! I love you mom!!!!

1 comment:

The Hansens said...

Aww...what a beautiful picture of you with your mom! Aren't moms the best?