Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Some very funny pictures of my kids!

Brooklynn like to put water in her mouth and spit it out! I taught her that at the pool, it wasn't the best idea on my part, because now she does it in the bathtub and spits it out on Tyler. Tyler got the bubbles on his face!
This is Tyler's cute little cottage cheese bum! haha!
Tyler's skin tone is sooo fair.... he gets burned easily!
Figuring out how to drink from a sippy... he'll get it eventually.
Tyler is teaching him self to read through osmosis. =)
Brooklynn's poses...

Tyler is walking around now with push toys! He's getting so big!
These are the many, many, many crazy faces of Tyler Dean Steed! He can make an exact replica of the "bitter beer face"! Enjoy! I know I do! It's sooo funny!







4 comments:

The Hansens said...

I love the random funny pictures that our kids let us take. So cute! Jarekah has the same cottage cheese bum. How funny!

susan said...

Love the bitter beer face pictures!

Alisha said...

Oh my gosh your kids are so flippin cute! I didn't know you had a blog, so I'm glad you commented. <3 it!!

Big Poppa said...

Rachael!!!!!How are you? I was just thinking of you! A student of mine asked me who's wedding announcement I had on my wall. It looks like you are doing AWESOME! I am so proud of you! How could I ever forget you! You guys were my favorite! Keep in touch!