We celebrated Tyler's 1st Birthday when we were in Boise two weeks ago, and then we celebrated it again in Utah that Saturday, and then again in Boise the following Monday! =) So he got his fair share of cakes! This is his first one. I'll post the second on the next post. =)
He was teething the entire time we were out of town so he doesn't look too happy in any of the pictures. =(
Even though he looks sad... I love this picture.
He really likes the sweetness... haha!
I totally thought he was going to put the whole thing up to his mouth but he never did...

As you can see it just got messier and messier...
Smurf hands!
Cleaning up afterwards! haha!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Tyler! I love first birthdays. So much fun! Jarekah took the whole mini cake and shoved it in her face after a few minutes. It took a while, but it finally happened. She could not believe mommy was letting her get so messy. She kept looking at me with this look like, "is it okay mommy?"
Post a Comment