I found these in the photo folder and realized I haven't touched them since I put them in the computer. So I finally edited them and now I am posting them... They are about 8 months 0ld but they are still cute!
This is one of Kevin's favorites! Tyler was so little!
I love this one of Brooklynn, this was her first ponytail I think.
She loves to color, so I got her this huge Dora coloring book! She freaked and had to color on every single page that day! It kept her busy for a long time! hmm.... maybe I need to get another one of those. =)

This is one of Kevin's favorites! Tyler was so little!
I love this one of Brooklynn, this was her first ponytail I think.
She loves to color, so I got her this huge Dora coloring book! She freaked and had to color on every single page that day! It kept her busy for a long time! hmm.... maybe I need to get another one of those. =)
1 comment:
VERY cute! I love finding old photos. It is so fun!
Post a Comment