Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tyler is WALKING!!!

Hehehe!!! I know he looks like he is going to fall over but he is walking a ton!!! He just started this morning and did it more and more as the day progressed... He is so proud of himself, and I've gotta say we are pretty proud ourselves. =) Congratulations BUDDY!!! Daddy taking Tyler for a ride on Brooklynn's car!My kids and their cars! Yea I know we splurged and bought them each there own! Good thing they are not 16 because that would be a little spendy! No, They both got a push car for their 1st birthdays. And both from the same Grandma! Brooklynn is alittle big for hers but she still plays with it.

4 comments:

The Hansens said...

Yeah, Tyler!!! It is so exciting when they first start to walk. Then we spend the next year wishing they were still little stumps. LOL

Alisha said...

How exciting!! That is crazy, I cant believe how big and cute your kids are.

Bart, Erin, Hunter, Jorden and a couple of crazy dogs said...

Oh I hate to break it to you but that was the begining of the end for us! Now they could both run and never in the same direction... EVER! :)

House of Howells said...

He is so happy and so cute! Gotta love it when they are so excited for their accomplishments.