We have been dabating on wether or not to cut Tyler's hair... And last night we decided just to do it and see what happens... Well we were going to leave it 1/2 inch to an inch long but found out that Tyler's hair is so thin that we had to buzz it in order to get it all even! =( I hope it grows fast cuz I miss his longer hair... At least when it grows this time it will be even. =) He is still my handsome boy though.
This is right before we started cutting...

This is right after we got done! Totally different... And we didn't realize he had so many bruises on his forhead! His hair usully covered that part up! haha!

Side view... It's sooooo short!

And of course I had to throw a crazy one in of Brooklynn... this is what she looks like right out of the shower, before we brush her hair. =) She is the only one that can make this hair style look good!
1 comment:
Tyler looks so cute! I love the matching pj's too. Adorable!
Post a Comment