Ok... so I know this is a really scary picture but you gotta have fun with your kids! I let Brooklynn do my make-up and hers... with alittle help from me on her face. I had nothing to do with my own unfortunately! Hahaha!!! Enjoy the laugh!
Oh yes she did my hair too! If only she were as good at doing make-up as she is at doing hair! =)
4 comments:
Rachel! I am so glad you found my blog! It has been so long! How are you? Your children are beautiful!
You should let her do your make-up everyday!! Girl's got talent!!
You should get her a job at the MAC counter...she's just as good! I love the all the pics.
lol, you should have Brooklyn put your make up on you more often! She is such a doll!
It has been forever, you have such a cute family. I can't believe you have two absolutely adorable little ones! I looked through some of you posts and saw the one where you went to some of the Twilight sets, that is pretty much the coolest post ever! Sweet, I'm excited to stay in touch
Post a Comment