Thursday, April 23, 2009

Brooklynn and Tyler

This was when Tyler was 3 or 4 months old... they are so cute! They share a bedroom and I put them both down at the same time. They lay there with Tyler jabbering away and Brooklynn just falls asleep to his jibberish. Tyler then talks himself to sleep. It's so cute! The other night we put Brooklynn down by herself, because we had to feed Tyler one more time before we put him down, and 5 minutes later Brooklynn came out of their room and said that she couldn't sleep without Tyler in the room with her! =) She is such a little sweety! *when she wants to be* haha! We love them both and this video shows how much fun they have together. And how much Tyler adores his big sister!

1 comment:

The Hansens said...

Not sure why, but I couldn't see the video. Wanted to say that I love the new blog layout!