Sunday, April 19, 2009

Some fun pictures of the kids...

This is Brooklynn with her bff Jazlyn! They are so funny together... the other day they were sitting on the couch watching a movie and Brooklynn was sitting behind Jaz doing her hair while they talked and giggled watching the movie... when they say goodbye to each other they hug and say "love you! See you later!" Oh man I am getting a glimpse of what she is going to be like at 15... haha! Just a silly one of Brooklynn! Gotta love her! I love this one of Tyler... so sweet. Handsome boy! This is Tyler watching his favorite movie Cars, dect out with all his Cars stuff! As you can see he really loves the movie! And here is a couple of Brooklynn watching a movie... she has many, many facial expressions while she watches movies but I only caught a few on camera... =) Something sad happened in the movie, I don't remember what but it made her upset. I just think this one is cute. Happy kid! His normal hangin out face... ha! Look at that bottom lip! Always sooo happy... I LOVE MY KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Hansens said...

SOOO cute Rachel! The one with Tyler watching Cars is so adorable. It is so nice to capture moments like that where they are actually sitting still!