Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Braids and Afro!

I braided Brooklynn's hair Sunday night. She actually sat there and let me do it which I thought was amazing. She wore her hair braided all of Monday and everyone said she looked like she belonged in the Bahamas! =) So this morning I took the braids out expecting her to have some pretty wavy hair and instead found that it poofed out like an afro! The pictures below are a mild version of what it looked like right after I pulled the braids out. I'm kicking myself for not taking a picture. But She still looked cute with her fuzzy hair. And we had a fun time out at the park, finally able to play with the chalk she got for Easter. And Tyler just enjoys the feel of being outside. Of course with his skin we can't stay out long or he'll burn. So we make the most of the time we get.My little girl! =) I love her so much!



haha! She likes to feel the sun on her face... look how light her hair looks in the sun!

She was hiding from me... she would not be very good at hide-and-seek...
Just chillin', that's what he does...Yay! The chalk!




Playing with her friend...

2 comments:

wrens said...

Rachel,
How are you? Your kids are adorable!!

The Hansens said...

Oh my goodness, that is too cute! Jarekah will barely hold still long enough for me to put a clip in her hair. I love the one with her "sunning" her face!