Thursday, April 9, 2009

Twilight! =)

On our way to the New Kids On The Block concert Jenn and I stopped at Forks High School (aka Kalama High School). Do you remember it from the movie?
My sister-in-law and I went on a Twilight tour since we live so close... These are the places we went to see!

These photos were uploaded backwards so look at them from the bottom up. They were meant to be posted in order of events...



The bar that Stephanie Myer sat at in the movie.


We reserved their table... we are dorks I know!


The cafe that Charlie and Bella always ate at...



The salon where they shot the prom dress shopping scene at...




Bella and Charlie's house...





2 comments:

Griffeth Family said...

That's really cool Rach.

The Hansens said...

Ok, more importantly, you went to a New Kids On The Block concert? I am so jealous! I loved them when I was a kid. (My fav was Jordan.) How fun to go on a Twilight tour!